Sunday, March 1

Im Still Broke



I had a vivid dream 2 nights ago that i won the lotto. Ya i know, everyone has that dream these days but the difference is i actually remembered the numbers! Only freaky if they were the right numbers... In the dream i had 5 numbers and the bonus but as with most dreasm it became muddled when i woke up but i remebered the numbers roughly

The numbers i won with in the dream were (vaguelly)

1 3 8 21 38 (33)

Heres the numbers from last night

1 3 9 12 36 (31)

Not spot on but close enough to annoy me...

3 comments:

  1. Ooooer.... OOOOOH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random! I had a dream my Dad won the lotto the other night. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same dream except that I used the night/morning of the dream as the megaball number. I had this dream the end of 2006. I still play the number winning the occasional $2 - $7. The most I have won so far was $150 last summer. I was so excited.

    Keep on playing those numbers. They may eventually hit one day.

    ReplyDelete