Monday, June 22

Built to Spill



For the last couple of days ive been trying to figure out where i first heard of Built to Spill. Finally it dawned on me that it was a pasionate and fanboy interview with the band from Darragh for Analogue Magazine. I remember reading it and feeling his passion for the band and the music, and thinking that they were a band that i definately had to check out.

Im currently listening to their 1999 album 'Keep it Like a Secret' and it really is brilliant. It wouldnt be my usual cup of tea but its a great change of pace.

I adore 'Else'!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the link love there. Yeah I am so far smitten with that band. I do believe we might see them in Ireland again before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will def have to mark it down if they are

    Any words of wisdom on which of their albums to pick up next?

    ReplyDelete