Sunday, June 21

Music That Inspires Me



Im currently listening to alot of new music that has just been released and also music that has been out a while but is new to me. All of this music inspires me in some way and makes me want to evolve my music to be as emotional and melodic. It never ceases to amaze me how much stunning music is out there and how inspiring it all can be.

Ive been listening to Plaid a lot recently and i have to thank Gardenhead for pointing me in that direction. Some of it reminds me a lot of Boards of Canada and thats definitely not a bad thing.



Adam kindly guided me towards Nathan Fake who im absolutely loving at the moment as well - beautiful stuff.



And finally im currently listening to is Yppahs 'They Know What Ghost Know album which is simply brilliant - One of my new favourite albums at the moment.



I dont pretend that this blog has any particular insight into any of the music posted about or that im in any way eloquent about how i write about it. I only know that this is music that affects me in a huge way and i hope that listening to these short samples affects you in a way that makes you want to find out more about them.

Enjoy

- oh, and i just realised that 'Yppah' backwards is 'Happy' - a perfect description of how his music makes me feel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment